Book with Confidence
We are delighted to announce that 2022 is now on sale, however we understand that some things have changed and that you may have some uncertainties even though all you want to do is simply enjoy the Spanish sun. We want you reassure you that you can book with confidence safe in the knowledge that your holiday is protected and your safety remains our primary concern.
At FlyDirect we are a small Channel Islands based team and our knowledge of the current priorities of our island communities and you, the islanders, has never been more important. Our decisions to ensure your wellbeing while holidaying with us are led by the Government and their latest advice up to your departure date. We keep abreast of new guidelines and as a result we can take direct action based on the advice given which directly impacts you and your direct holiday.
Our actions speak for themselves, and in the light of COVID-19 travel restrictions we did the right thing by ensuring where passengers needed to return home early we got them on-board and where we couldn’t fulfil holidays we issued a refund of monies paid to us or moved bookings to a later date.
Our Customer Services team is happy to talk you through the following areas where we are taking action to give you peace of mind when booking your holiday with us at FlyDirect:
- ABTA protection – Your monies are protected
- Covid–19 Refund Promise - If an element of your holiday is cancelled, you can either move to another date or receive a full refund
- FlyDirect Status Guarantee – If, due to Covid 19 restrictions either in your home island or in Majorca, Tenerife or Costa del Sol, we are unable to operate our flights, you would receive a full refund of all monies paid to us. Where the status may change within the 7 days prior to your departure date then that particular flight would still operate and you would have the option to still travel, accept a full refund of monies paid to us or change your booking* to another FlyDirect flight already on sale
- Low Deposit - From only £120pp
- Travel Wellbeing – Holiday confident in the knowledge that your safety is our priority. You can find tailored wellbeing and travel advice relating specifically to both Spain and your home island on our website and in your pre-departure information which you will receive one week before departure
* You would need to pay any increase in the cost of the holiday
We hope you will feel safe in the knowledge that we are acting in your best interests to make holidaying the enjoyable and easy experience that it should be. We look forward to waving you off to the Spanish sun!