Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Resort
Winner of Lux Life Magazine, ‘Best Luxury Hotel & Resort' - Resort & Retreat Awards 2021 amongst countless other hotel & spa plaudits, the Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque is truly a magnificent resort hotel on the outskirts of Costa Adeje that is almost an entire village in itself.
Set across a stunning range of buildings, gardens, terraces and towers, the Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Resort is a sight to behold. Choose from up to 18 restaurants, bars and cafes, from breakfast buffets, a sports bar and an ice cream parlour to Catalonian, Italian and traditional Spanish cuisine. Working off the fantastic food and wine should be easy, with five swimming pools and many activities available. If you'd prefer to relax, the hotel's spa features a range of thalassotherapy treatments and hot stone massage with lava rocks.
Elegant, relaxing and comfortable, guest rooms at the Bahia del Duque Resort feature high quality furnishings and design. A range of room options are available including garden or sea view, and a selection of junior suites and suites. Each room features;
- 1 king size bed or 2 individual beds
- Terrace or Balcony
- Bathroom with bath and/or shower
- Complimentary WiFi
- Sheets and pillows menu
- Satellite television
- Kettle, tea and coffee in the rooms
- 24 hour room services
The expansive grounds of Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque are home to no less than 5 swimming pools. There are two salt water pools (one heated), two fresh water pools (one heated), and a separate shallow pool for children. The pools are each surrounded by expansive sun terraces with comfortable loungers and parasols, all set within landscaped tropical gardens.
Dining & Bars
Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque offers an extraordinary variety of restaurants on site. Guests could dine at a different restaurant each night of the week, and still not quite have time to experience them all!
- El Bernegal - The resort breakfast restaurant is open daily and serves a wide range of fresh and tasty international breakfast options.
- La Brasserie by Pierre Resimont - Exquisite French cuisine, with a wonderful view.
- La Trattoria - Authentic Italian cuisine on the atmospheric central plaza.
- Nub - Jewel in the crown of the hotel and holding a Michelin Star, Nub offers a Latin American and European fusion experience.
- Kensei - Contemporary Japanese cuisine in the tranquil setting of the lake garden.
- La Hacienda - Informal international dishes right by the beach, open for lunch and dinner.
- Alisios Market Food – A modern restaurant serving creative daily food recommendations and a selection of Spanish wines
- Sua – Basque cuisine in an elegant indoor space opening up to the pool area
- Beach Club – Relaxed and informal al fresco dining, specialising in fish and seafood. Open for lunch or dinner
The Resort also features a selection of several bars, cafes, terraces and lounges where you can taste delicious snacks and light meals, enjoy a cocktail, local beer or world wine, and perhaps enjoy some live entertainment.
Please Note: Supplements apply to half board basis at Nub and Kensei, and formal wear is requested in the evening at most restaurants.
The Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque boasts one of the most decadent spas in Spain which has been recognised with multiple industry awards. It is truly a treat for the senses, offering a wide selection of relaxing treatments in the most calm and serene of surroundings, spanning both cool interior treatment and relaxation rooms, and a unique outdoor area featuring a Vitality water circuit and plenty of comfortable spaces to relax.
Treatments offered include a wide variety of massages, body scrubs, facials, physiotherapy, reflexology and much more, inspired by holistic therapies and cultures across the World. Upgrades to private spa suites for couples are available, and younger members of the party can join in with a selection of mini-treatments aimed at children aged 6-16.
Entertainment & Activities
Regular organised activities are available for all ages. Mini Club, Duqui Club and Teen Lounge keep children from 3 years and up occupied with an age-appropriate range of games, crafts, movies, treasure hunts, and sports every day.
Older guests can make use of the on site gym, tennis, squash or paddel courts, browse through the on-site shops and boutiques, and enjoy regular evening entertainment.
For live prices and availability please search using the Check Availability panel
At a Glance
- Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- 387 Rooms
- Direct Beach Access
- Family Friendly
- 5 Outdoor Pools
- Gym & Wellness Spa
- Restaurants & Bars
- Kids Club
- Free WiFi
Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Resort Location
You may also like...
Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
The magnificent Jardines De Nivaria is one of the best known hotels in the Canary Islands and enjoys both a superb reputation for service, and an unbeatable seafront position with direct access to the promenade and nearby shops and restaurants.