Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
Fully refurbished in 2016, the magnificent Jardines De Nivaria is one of the best known hotels in the Canary Islands and enjoys both a superb reputation for service, and an unbeatable seafront position with direct access to the promenade and nearby shops and restaurants.
The unique art deco architecture, beautifully decorated rooms and magnificent tropical gardens combined with a choice of four bars, three restaurants and two swimming pools will no doubt please even the most demanding customer.
Rooms are elegant and well-designed. Comfort rooms are perfect for 2 people and a range of upgrade options are available. Each room features:
- Private furnished terrace
- Satellite plasma TV – music channels
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bath & shower
- Free WiFi
- 24h room service
Dining & Bars
All three restaurants offer fine dining, produced with fresh and carefully selected ingredients.
- La Cupula: locally renowned, award-winning gourmet fusion cuisine
- Solandra: extensive breakfast and dinner buffet with show cooking, handmade pastries and international as well as Canarian dishes
- La Cascada: poolside restaurant open for lunch and dinner
Hotel Jardines Nivaria’s three bars offer a great choice of venues for a pre-dinner drink or a special cocktail:
- Bar Tiffany serves delicious cocktails under the impressive (Tiffany) cupola and hosts a piano player during the evening
- Bar La Cascada by the poolside offers beautiful sea views
- Lobby Bar Galeria serves tea, coffee, homemade cakes and offers international newspapers
The two swimming pools are set within the well-kept tropical gardens. One of the pools is salt water and the other is heated all year long. There is a separate children’s pool.
The Aequor Spa offers a full range of massage, face and beauty treatments as well as hydrotherapy and thermal treatments.
- Cold plunge pool
- Steam room
- Outdoor massage facilities
Entertainment & Activities
- Ping-pong table
- Giant chess
- Tennis and squash court
- Golf courses close by
For live prices and availability please search using the booking panel above.
At a Glance
- Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- 271 rooms
- 5 buildings
- Disabled rooms
- Aequor Spa
- Play area for children
Hotel Jardines De Nivaria Location
You may also like...
Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Resort
Winner of Conde Nast Traveller’s ‘Best Spa in Spain’ for 2016 amongst countless other plaudits, the Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque is truly a magnificent resort hotel on the outskirts of Costa Adeje that is almost an entire village in itself.