Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
The magnificent 5* Jardines De Nivaria is one of the best known hotels in the Canary Islands and enjoys both a superb reputation for service, and an unbeatable seafront position with direct access to the promenade and nearby shops and restaurants.
The unique art deco architecture, beautifully decorated rooms and magnificent tropical gardens combined with a choice of four bars, three restaurants and two swimming pools will no doubt please even the most demanding customer.
Rooms are elegant and well-designed and many offer views over the landscaped gardens, or beyond to the ocean. Comfort rooms are perfect for 2 people and a range of upgrade options are available. Each room features:
- Private furnished terrace
- Satellite plasma TV – music channels
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bath & shower
- Free WiFi
- 24h room service
Two large lagoon style swimming pools are set within the well-kept tropical gardens, and surrounded by plenty of comfortable loungers and parasols. One of the pools is salt water and the other is heated to 29 degrees all year round. There is also a separate shallow children’s pool.
Dining & Bars
All three restaurants offer fine dining, produced with fresh and carefully selected ingredients.
- La Cupula serves locally renowned, award-winning gourmet Canarian and French fusion cuisine, all served in a breath-taking setting.
- Solandra is the hotel's buffest restaurant, open for breakfast and dinner with show cooking, handmade artisan pastries and international as well as Canarian dishes. Regular themed nights take place here.
- La Cascada is located by the pool and offers lunch or dinner al fresco, with atmosphere provided by the soothing sounds of the waterfall.
Hotel Jardines Nivaria’s various bars offer a great choice of venues for a pre-dinner drink or a special cocktail:
- Bar Tiffany serves delicious cocktails under the impressive (Tiffany) cupola and hosts a piano player during the evening
- Bar La Cascada by the poolside offers beautiful sea views
- Lobby Bar Galeria serves tea, coffee, homemade cakes and offers international newspapers
- Vitaminas Bar serves fresh juices, either straight-up or as part of a delicious cocktail
The Aequor Spa offers a full range of massage, face and beauty treatments as well as hydrotherapy and thermal treatments in a relaxing and indulgent setting. The Thermal circuit includes a series of underwater and exterior jets, a range of different temperature showers, a sauna and a Turkish bath.
Guests are also welcome to use the hotel's well-equipped gym which is also complete with a sauna and steam room.
For live prices and availability please search using the Check Availability panel
At a Glance
- Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- 271 rooms
- Beachfront Location
- Recommended for Adults
- 2 Outdoor Pools
- Gym & Spa Centre
- Restaurants & Bars
- Free WiFi
Hotel Jardines De Nivaria Location
You may also like...
Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Resort
Winner of Conde Nast Traveller’s ‘Best Spa in Spain’ for 2016 amongst countless other plaudits, the Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque is truly a magnificent resort hotel on the outskirts of Costa Adeje that is almost an entire village in itself.