Royal Hideaway Corales Beach
The adults-only 5* Royal Hideaway Corales Beach is part of the Corales Resort, widely considered to be amongst the very best in Spain, and offers an opulent environment in surrounded by a spectacular landscape. Positioned on the along the calm seafront of La Caleta on the outskirts of the busy Costa Adeje resort, guests checking in here will no doubt feel like VIPs from the moment they arrive.
Facilities such as the Wellness spa, restaurants and some swimming pools are shared with the Royal Hideaway Corales Suites next door, offering far more facilities than may be be expected of a hotel of this size.
All junior suites have the advantage of a partial or full panoramic ocean view and are bright and elegant, with coral inspired décor and plenty of space to stretch out and unwind. Some upgraded suites have their own outdoor hot tub. Each suite includes:
- Spacious terrace or balcony
- Living area
- 55” SmartTV
- Coffee machine and kettle
- King sized bed
- Air conditioning
- Bathrobe and slippers
Royal Hideaway Corales Beach offers two salt water swimming pools exclusively for adults, one within the manicured gardens and the other on the hotel rooftop and complete with spectacular sea views. There are plenty of loungers, parasols and Balinese beds for everyone.
Dining & Bars
The Royal Hideaway Corales Resort offers guests a range of restaurants to suit any and all occasions, offering a wide variety of international and local dishes.
- El Rincon de Juan Carlos - A two Michelin Star restaurant, featuring conceptual signature cuisine created by Canarian chef Juan Carlos.
- San Ho - Also boasting a Michelin Star, this restaurant provides a culinary journey through Japanese, Peruvian and Canary Island cuisines overlooking the garden.
- Il Bocconcino - An a la carte Italian restaurant serving favourite dishes from Italy’s most beloved regions.
- Starfish Atlantic Grill - Great local food is simply served at this poolside restaurant overlooking the sea.
- La Trattoria: Serving up traditional and authentic Italian cuisine, perfect for the family with classic antipasti, pastas and pizzas.
In addition to these dining options, the resort also has a choice of bars and lounges in which to relax and enjoy a pre-dinner drink, a cocktail or a night-cap.
Please Note: Formal attire is requested for dinner in most restaurants.
Wellness Corales offers soothing massages and uplifting treatments, as well as modern spa facilities which includes a spa pool with indoor and outdoor areas, an icy plunge pool plus both a sauna and steam room. There is also a well-equipped fitness studio.
Entertainment & Activities
A full programme of sports, activities and cultural experiences are available for guests to enjoy, and the on-site shopping avenue has a selection of boutiques to browse, along with an art gallery and hair salon.
For live prices and availability please search using the Check Availability panel
At a Glance
- Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- 121 Suites
- Beachfront hotel
- Adults Only
- 3 Outdoor Pools
- Gym & Corales Spa
- Restaurants & Bars
- Free WiFi