Gran Melia Palacio de Isora
Save up to 15% off all dates, Book by 5th January!
Positioned between the Atlantic Ocean and the magnificent Mount Teide, the 5* Gran Melia Palacio de Isora has beautiful views at every turn. The stunning backdrop is matched only by the hotels luxurious facilities, including the longest salt-water infinity pool in a European hotel and incredible gastronomic and relaxation options.
The surrounding area and its beachfront location leaves offers plenty of inspiration, with the surrounding Guía de Isora resort comprising of several small towns and quaint fishing villages to explore.
Deluxe rooms are large and elegantly decorated with a designer’s eye and high-quality furnishings, and upgrades may be available to a partial or full sea view, while Suites have either resort or sea view and offer more luxurious and spacious accommodation. Each room includes:
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Extra long beds
- Terrace or balcony
- Bathrobes and slippers
Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora consists of 7,500 square metres of aquatic space in total, with five different outdoor pools to cater for all ages. These include the largest salt water infinity pool in a European hotel, which is 260 square metres and offers 70 in-water loungers. The hotel also offers a dedicated family pool, one especially for children, a fun pool with fountains and a pirate ship, plus a shallow baby pool. Adults are not neglected with a quiet and relaxing pool of their own too.
The various outdoor pools are set in among spectacular landscaped gardens which are peppered with palms, tropical plants and fountains along with both sun loungers and shady places to relax.
Dining & Bars
Guests will be spoilt for choice with the range of dining experiences and bars available at the hotel. There are 6 restaurants, ranging from international flavours to signature dishes.
- L'Olio - Traditional Italian cuisine with contemporary techniques. Dine in style in the a la carte Italian restaurant while taking in the best reviews in the resort.
- Oasis Mediterranean - An a la carte Mediterranean restaurant set right beside the pool and specialising in fresh seafood and rice dishes.
- Nami Asian Bistro - A delicious fusion of Asian flavours with dishes from Japan, Thai and Indian cultures.
- La Terrasse by Jorge Penate - Local and international cuisine from the kitchen of this renowned Chef.
- Le Bistrot Provencal - A sea view restaurant offering salads and snacks with distinctly French flavours surrounded by a beautiful garden.
- Pangea Food Market - Offering an excellent and varied selection of food served in a buffet style, with a show cooking station and a fusion of flavours inspired by all corners of the earth.
- Agave - Located by the infinity pool this restaurant serves up food with a Mexican touch, offering a selection of light snacks and also main meals in a casual setting.
The hotel also offers a range of options for guests to enjoy a pre or post dinner drink with a number of bars scattered across the resort, some of which also offer live entertainment and music in the evenings.
Please Note: Some restaurants request formal wear for dinner, and advance reservations may be required.
Spa by Clarins
Spa by Clarins provides the ultimate relaxation spot, with specially designed treatments which cater for individual needs as well as classic massages and treatments. The spa centre offers 2000 square metres of space with modern facilities that include:
- Herbal steam with chromotherapy
- Thermal shock and essence showers
- Chromotherapy showers
- Biothermic foot baths
- Zen meditation area
- Health club with a gym
Entertainment & Activities
The hotel offers a range of activities and entertainment for adults and children alike. For adults they have a weekly rotating timetable of sports activities including a regular a tennis tournament. In the evenings regular professional entertainment shows and live music take place in the Plaza Atlantica.
Children are kept equally well occupied by dedicated entertainment staff at the on-site Mini Club offering a range of fun activities throughout the day and evening for ages 8 months to 12 years (extra charge for babies and toddlers). There is also an exciting outdoor play area with slides, rocking horses and climbing equipment.
For live prices and availability please search using the Check Availability panel
At a Glance
- Guía de Isora, Tenerife
- 579 Rooms
- Beachfront Location
- Family Friendly
- 5 Outdoor Pools
- Gym & Spa by Clarins
- Restaurants & Bar
- Kids Club
- Free WiFi
Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Location
You may also like...
Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Resort
Winner of Conde Nast Traveller’s ‘Best Spa in Spain’ for 2016 amongst countless other plaudits, the Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque is truly a magnificent resort hotel on the outskirts of Costa Adeje that is almost an entire village in itself.