H10 Las Palmeras
Part of the popular H10 chain, this hotel is a hidden gem in Playa De Las Americas. H10 Las Palmeras is a great example of modern accommodation and laid back yet chic atmosphere. It offers a fabulous location with direct access to the seafront and adjacent promenade.
Beautifully designed, the hotel's subtropical gardens add welcome greenery to relax around the swimming pools.
Rooms are compact and have a fresh design. Upgrades to sea view or Privilege rooms may be available, the latter including access to upgraded facilities and services.
All guest rooms feature a terrace or balcony and the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV
- Mini bar
- Complimentary toiletries
There are two adult swimming pools at H10 Las Palmeras and one dedicated to children. In the winter two of the pools are kept heated including the children's one. Around the pools guests can relax in beautiful landscaped grounds, with views out across the promenade and sea. There are plenty of sun loungers and parasols available on the sun terraces.
Dining & Bars
H10 Las Palmeras prides itself on the selection of restaurant options it offers. From traditional show cooking to a contemporary Japanese restaurant, everyone will find a menu to please them.
- Garoe Restaurant is the hotel's main restaurant with a buffet selection of hot and cold dishes, show cooking and a large bread and fresh pastry choice at breakfast and a range of dishes for lunch and dinner.
- Specchio Magico Restaurant is an a la carte restaurant offering authentic Italian dishes. Open 5 nights a week, it's recommended to book in advance.
- Sakura Teppanyaki Japanese restaurant is an innovative alternative to Mediterranean cuisine and open 5 nights a week for advance bookings. Diners at Sakura must be 8 years or older.
- La Ballena restaurant is an a la carte beachfront snack, bar and restaurant open from lunch onwards.
- La Choza Bar Restaurant is the poolside bar which serves a varied snack menu.
Mikes's Coffee, the Piano Lobby Bar, Imagine Bar and Big Ben Bar together offer a complete selection of day and evening relaxing places available for anything from a coffee to delicious cocktails.
Please note that guests on all-inclusive can dine at Specchio Magico and Sakura once per stay for no additional charge. A supplement will apply to additional visits, or for guests staying on a half-board basis.
Entertainment & Activities
H10 Las Palmeras hotel offers a wide range of entertainment for all ages including children's play area, a kids club (subject to hotel occupancy), live music, professional entertainment, games and activities
There are also 4 tennis courts on site, and a daily programme of activities, sports and fitness classes
For live prices and availability please search using the Check Availability panel
At a Glance
- Playa de las Americas, Tenerife
- 519 Rooms
- Seafront Location
- Family Friendly
- 3 Outdoor Pools
- Restaurants & Bar
- Kids Club
- Free WiFi
H10 Las Palmeras Location
You may also like...
Playa de las Americas
Hotel Troya is located on the beachfront at Playa de Troya with many shops and restaurants nearby. Facing the sea and featuring a very large and attractive outdoor swimming pool area, Hotel Troya is the perfect place to soak up some holiday sun.